Our goal is to build analytical capacity in influenza research (e.g., time-series analyses, mathematical models, computational methods for analysis of genetic and antigenic data) by:
- Applying quantitative methods to key public health questions about flu evolution and epidemiology.
- Organizing annual hands-on training workshops at the NIH or with global partners
- Hosting visiting guest researchers at the NIH (Bethesda, MD)
- Establish long-term collaborations with influenza researchers globally
MISMS Hands-on Training Workshop – Dakar, Senegal
- Participate in global initiatives to advance influenza research with the following partners:
Interested in co-hosting a workshop or visiting FIC as a guest researcher?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org